Monday, September 13, 2010

Weekly Round-Up 8/13


Weekly Round-Up is my wrap-up of last week's activities and includes what I'm reading this week, reviews I've posted, books in the mail and anything else of interest plus From the Library, my weekly listing of what I've checked out from the library.
This week I'm finishing Low Red Moon (Devlin) and reading Red Hood's Revenge (Hines), Look Both Ways (Mitchard) and/or White Cat (Black).

Last week I read Virals (Reich), Rise of the Fire Tamer (Gow), and My Invented Life (Bjorkman) so I guess I've pulled out of my slump.  I FINALLY finished the damn Red Pyramid (Riordian) on audio and can get back to Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Rowling).


Provided by Traveling ARC Tours
Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin
Published Date: September 2010
Avery Hood is reeling from the loss of her parents–and the fact that she can’t remember what happened to them even though she was there.
She’s struggling to adjust to life without them, and to living with her grandmother, when she meets Ben, who isn’t like any guy she’s ever met before.
It turns out there’s a reason why, and Ben’s secret may hold the key to Avery finding out what happened to her parents…
But what if that secret changes everything she knows about–and feels for–Ben?

2 comments:

  1. I'm guessing from your comment that you weren't thrilled with The Red Pyramid? We all loved the Percy Jackson series but haven't read The Red Pyramid yet.

    Enjoy your books this week!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sue - It wasn't my favorite, no.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.