Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays - Mostly Good Girls

lyTeaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
Grab your current read
Open to a random page

Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page



I guess I shouldn't go to Katie's for dinner, because for some reason I always wind up finding it really depressing. But Bunny Putnam serves excellent desserts. So it's hard to stay away.

p.84 ARC Mostly Good Girls by Leila Sales

9 comments:

  1. Oh the things we do for excellent deserts :) Great teaser.

    Here's my Tuesday Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would go for the dessert as well. Fun teaser. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesdays-your-presence-is-requested-at-suvanto.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am a sucker for dessert. I don't think you can stay depressed and eat chocolate. :P

    Here's my teaser: The Red Tree by Caitlin R Kiernan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun teaser. I hope that you enjoy your book. Check out my Tuesday Teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good tease about the draw of a good dessert. Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. MmmmDessert! Nice teaser. I've got two this week, you can find them here

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teaser, now I fancy a good dessert :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who can resist dessert? Great teaser! My TT from City of Ashes is here.
    xx,
    E.J.
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL
    I think I've had similar internal conversations :)

    My teaser this week is super late and therefore more of a Thursday Teaser :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.