This challenge is all about taking chances in your reading. There are 10 tasks in all -- 7 involve finding a book to read in very random ways. The last three tasks are about taking chances as a writer as you are challenged to take on the role of short story writer, poet and movie/book reviewer. The challenge is meant to be fun and no pressure. Complete as many or a few of the 10 challenges as you want. However, the more you complete, the more chances you'll get to win the grand prize.
I'll list my books here as well as on her blog. This will be a true challenge for me.
Here are the challenges:
- √ Unscripted by Amy Kaye (Random Book.)
- √ The Loud Silence of Francine Green by Karen Cushman (Random Word. Silence.)
- √ Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs by Judi & Ron Barrett (Birth Year Book. 1978.)
- √ Saving Juliet by Suzanne Selfors (Judge A Book By Its Cover.)
- √ The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (Phoning An Author) Collins. (googled YA author collins and this was first)
- √ The Giver by Lois Lowry (Public Spying.)
- √ Mrs. Arris Goes to Paris by Paul Gallico (Random Bestseller.)
- Lit Riff. write about a song. not doing this one.
- √ Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins (Poetic Review.)
- √ James and the Giant Peach (Roald Dahl) found at this website. (Movie/Book Comparison)