Monday, December 12, 2011

Weekly Round-Up 12/12


Weekly Round-Up is my wrap-up of last week's activities and includes what I'm reading this week, reviews I've posted, books in the mail and anything else of interest plus From the Library, my weekly listing of what I've checked out from the library..
This week I'm reading Jacob T. Marley (Bennett) and Sweetly (Pearce). And I should finish listening The Penderwicks (Birdsall) this week and I'll start the Best Christmas Pageant Ever (Robinson) after that. 

Last week I finished Heavy Weather (Wodehouse). And reviewed Every Other Day (Barnes).

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're doing some seasonal reading! Jacob T. Marley sounds good - I look forward to hearing what you think of it.

    Enjoy your books this week -

    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.