Monday, August 15, 2011

Weekly Round-Up 8/15


Weekly Round-Up is my wrap-up of last week's activities and includes what I'm reading this week, reviews I've posted, books in the mail and anything else of interest plus From the Library, my weekly listing of what I've checked out from the library.
This week I'm reading Darkness Becomes Her (Keaton) and The Unwanteds (McMann).  Sorry that I've been mostly absent from the blog lately.  My head is not in a reading space right now.

Last week I read Ruby Red (Gier) and Fury (Miles) and finished Rapture of the Deep (Meyer) on audio.

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to your review of Darkness Becomes Her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, Andrea - it's summer - the perfect time to take a break and take it easy!

    I haven't heard of any of your recent reads, so I'm looking forward to hearing what you think!

    Enjoy your downtime and your books this week -

    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.