Monday, October 25, 2010

Weekly Round-Up 10/25


Weekly Round-Up is my wrap-up of last week's activities and includes what I'm reading this week, reviews I've posted, books in the mail and anything else of interest plus From the Library, my weekly listing of what I've checked out from the library.
This week I'm reading The Lying Game (Shepherd), The Secret of the Golden Pavilion (Keene) and The Clue in the Old Stagecoach (Keene).

Since last week I read Blockade Billy (King), The Best Halloween Ever (Robinson), Poison Study (Snyder), and The Haunted Showboat (Keene).

Other reviews posted:
No Going Back (Langford)

1 comment:

  1. Have fun reading the books you want to read. Hope they are good!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.