Monday, April 5, 2010

Weekly Round-Up 4/5


Weekly Round-Up is my wrap-up of last week's activities and includes what I'm reading this week and anything of interest plus From the Library, my weekly listing of what I've checked out from the library.
This week I'm reading Frost Moon (Francis), a e-book I won from LibraryThing, The Clue of the Tapping Heels (Keene), and Scarlett Fever (Johnson).
I'm listening to The Year of the Flood (Atwood) and Shiver (Stiefvater).
I didn't check anything out of the library this week which is so rare for me.

Last week I read Perchance to Dream (Mantchev), an ARC I got from Traveling ARC Tours.


Other reviews posted:
The Dead-Tossed Waves (Ryan)
The Blonde of the Joke (Madison)
The Haunted Bridge (Keene)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.