Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Teaser Tuesday - Eyes Like Stars

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
Grab your current read

Open to a random page

Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page





The Turkish Bath set disappeared whence it had come and Bertie's bedroom took its place. Her gaze drifted to the far corner of Stage Left, just in front of the proscenium arch, where The Book glowed with serene and even light.

p. 152 Eyes Like Stars - Lisa Mantchev

18 comments:

  1. Theater and magic? If this wasn't already on my list, I would have put it on based on your teaser! I can't wait to see your review.

    Here's my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, sounds good! I've been wanting to read this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stage set? Nice teaser..
    Here is mine:
    http://sumanam.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. abracadabra! Nice teaser.

    My teaser is here
    Have a great week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this cover....

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2009/12/teaser-tuesday-wrong-mother.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this cover....

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2009/12/teaser-tuesday-wrong-mother.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen this pic around and now I see the book it goes with! Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great teaser! Are you liking the book so far?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've got to get this book! Thanks for the teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome teaser! I love the cover and I can't wait to get my hands on this book.

    My TT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I ADORED this book. That's a great transition moment you've chosen for your teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun teaser! Thank you for commenting on mine.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.