Monday, May 18, 2015

Weekly Round-Up 5/18

Weekly Round-Up is my wrap-up of last week's activities and includes what I'm reading this week, reviews I've posted, books in the mail and anything else of interest plus From the Library, my weekly listing of what I've checked out from the library.
I'm reading The Shadow Cabinet by Maureen Johnson. I'm listening to The Interrupted Tale by Maryrose Wood, read by Katharine Kellgren and, with my son, Peter and Secret of Rundoon by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson, read by Jim Dale.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a nice variety! My sons and I enjoyed Peter and the Starcatchers but never got to the rest of the series - glad you and your son are enjoying it.

    I am on a YA kick this week!

    Enjoy your books -

    Sue

    Book By Book

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.