Friday, February 8, 2013

Walt Disney World Guides

We are going on vacation soon to Walt Disney World so I've been checking out some guidebooks because it is always fun to read up before I can. This is going to be my third trip to Disney World. The first was on my honeymoon in 2004, the second was a family trip with my family in 2010 and now we are going with my husband's parents. We are pretty excited about taking our kids, especially the 6 year old since he will be able to ride almost all the rides this time.

 I like this one the best. It has a lot of the information and they include a "scare factor" and a recommended age for each ride. It also has useful packing tips and tips for dealing with all age range of kids. There is even a section on projects kids can do for school if they are missing for vacation.
This one is also good. Most guides provide basically the same information. I found this one to be a little more negative than the others. It almost seemed like they didn't really like anything. But then it includes readers' letters so that accounts for more of the bad reviews. Good tips and it includes touring plans if you like that sort of thing.
This one has lots of color pictures and is a good overview of Disney World. I like this guide for those reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.