Thursday, April 2, 2009

Update: What I'm reading

I'm reading The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman. Yesterday morning I accidentally dumped it into the book drop with a bunch of other stuff. I still have 6 days left on it and the holds list is like 8 people long so I called and they hadn't check it in yet and held it for me so, thankfully, I got it back.
I'm listening to All American Girl by Meg Cabot at work and Charlie Bone by Jenny Nimmo and the Hidden King in the car.
Also I am participating in the wonderful and funny Maureen Johnson's BEDA (Blog Every Day in April) but mainly I'm doing that on my other blog except when I put up a book review or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.